Rethink your Drink
People with phobias or fears often experience unwanted responses to animals, objects, insects, actions or places. This physical response is known as a stress response; I have had clients describe it as being “paralysed with fear” or “having butterflies in my stomach”, “just wanting to run away” from whatever is triggering the response.
Our phobias can interrupt our daily lives and stop us from doing the things we want to do - a phobia might stop you getting on an airplane, visiting the doctor or getting into a life. Or you might suffer from panic attacks.
Using hypnosis we can help to undo your body’s “fight or flight” response to your fear or phobia.
Some of the reasons my clients want to Rethink their Drink:
- The early evening; ‘wine o’clock’ glass is a habit that you would like to stop.
- The large glass of wine you use to relax in the evening may have become a fattening habit.
- Wanting to only drink socially.
- A break from drinking for a while so that you can gain more energy and health.
- Instead of lifting your mood, alcohol is now acting as a depressant.
How do you help me Rethink my Drink and how long will it take?
Whether you want to review your drinking habits or stop over-drinking, I can help.
Hypnotherapy will help you give your liver and mind a well-earned rest and with results after just one session, it may be cheaper than a night out on the town!